Looking for an Executive Director
The charitable organization "Charity Fund" The Mutual Aid Center "Save Ukraine" is looking for an executive director.
The Mutual Assistance Center "Save Ukraine" provides assistance to the needy population of the ATO area, as well as forced migrants from the ATO area in the Donetsk and Luhansk region and in Kyiv (provision of grocery and non-food aid, assistance in restoring the destroyed housing, providing the poor with the population of the first items medical necessity). In the near future, it is planned to launch and implement inclusive and socially-oriented projects in Kyiv.
Requirements for the candidate:
• A leader who is able to achieve the desired result by constructing constructive relationships with all participants in the work process;
• Able to make decisions quickly;
• Purposeful, able to work on the result;
• Is able to prioritize goals and formulate tasks, as well as find the best ways to implement them;
• Ability to work in multitasking, solve strategic and operational issues;
• Has experience in managerial work in charity, social projects;
• Has higher education;
• Has a good command of English.
Basic Obligations Language:
1. Strategic management of the organization;
2. Planning, development and implementation of strategic plans of the organization;
3. Implementation and control of internal policies of the organization;
4. Building and improving business processes of the organization;
5. Organization of economically grounded operational and economic activities;
6. Coordination of the work of units, increasing the effectiveness of interaction on the basis of:
• estimates of budgets and required resources;
• formed and approved operational plans of the fund in functional areas;
• optimal allocation of resources by subdivisions;
• a developed system of communications (information system of lighting and evaluation of the progress of work, statement of tasks and the formation of work plans for structural units of the fund);
• Formation of goals for direction managers based on the strategy of the fund, their plans for their goals;
7. Control over the implementation of the fundraising plan and the program activity plan;
8. Implementation of marketing strategy and PR-strategy of the organization;
9. Conducting negotiations with donors, contractors, partners and government representatives;
10. Selection and training of fund staff.
weekly working week;
work in the office of the organization in Kiev;
positive and friendly atmosphere;
opportunities for professional development, creation and implementation of social ideas and projects.